Cloudy early with peeks of sunshine expected late. High near 55F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph..
A clear sky. Near record low temperatures. Low 34F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
Updated: October 24, 2020 @ 5:05 am
View the online version of our 2020 Family Owned Businesses publication here!
Just click in the center of the image below to view, or Click Here to Download.
View the 10-22-20 E-Edition for The North Coast Citizen here!
Your comment has been submitted.
There was a problem reporting this.
1. Be Civil. No bullying, name calling, or insults.
2. Keep it Clean and Be Nice. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
3. Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not
4. Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or
5. Be Proactive. Let us know of abusive posts. Multiple reports
will take a comment offline.
6. Stay On Topic. Any comment that is not related to the original
post will be deleted.
7. Abuse of these rules will result in the thread being disabled,
comments denied, and/or user blocked.
8. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Let us know what's going on!