Mostly cloudy skies. High 69F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph..
Cloudy skies with periods of rain late. Low 56F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Updated: September 24, 2020 @ 3:13 pm
View the online version of our Salute to the U.S. Coast Guard publication here!
Just click in the center of the image below to view, or Click Here to Download.
View the 9-24-20 E-Edition for The North Coast Citizen here!
Your comment has been submitted.
There was a problem reporting this.
1. Be Civil. No bullying, name calling, or insults.
2. Keep it Clean and Be Nice. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
3. Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not
4. Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or
5. Be Proactive. Let us know of abusive posts. Multiple reports
will take a comment offline.
6. Stay On Topic. Any comment that is not related to the original
post will be deleted.
7. Abuse of these rules will result in the thread being disabled,
comments denied, and/or user blocked.
8. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Let us know what's going on!