Beginning April 24, 2023 and on the last Monday of every even numbered month going forward, Family Birth Place at Adventist Health Tillamook will be offering free, nurse-led birthing classes for Tillamook County mothers and fathers expecting a child in their future.
The no-RSVP-required event will be held in Conference Room ABC on the 3rd floor of the medical center for three hours, starting at 1 p.m. The class topics include true labor vs. false labor, vaginal vs. C-section birth, comfort issues for labor, breast feeding and bottle feeding and what to expect during your stay. Please call 503-815-7489 to let the family birth place staff know you’re interested in attending.
Welcome to the discussion.
1. Be Civil. No bullying, name calling, or insults.
2. Keep it Clean and Be Nice. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
3. Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
4. Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
5. Be Proactive. Let us know of abusive posts. Multiple reports will take a comment offline.
6. Stay On Topic. Any comment that is not related to the original post will be deleted.
7. Abuse of these rules will result in the thread being disabled, comments denied, and/or user blocked.
8. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.