Plenty of sunshine. High 61F. Winds light and variable..
Partly cloudy skies this evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers late. Low 47F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Updated: October 29, 2020 @ 1:55 pm
View the online version of our Summer 2020 Coastal Eats on Oregon's North Coast publication here!
Just click on the center of the image below to view, or Click Here to Download.
View the 10-22-20 E-Edition for The North Coast Citizen here!
Your comment has been submitted.
There was a problem reporting this.
1. Be Civil. No bullying, name calling, or insults.
2. Keep it Clean and Be Nice. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
3. Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not
4. Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or
5. Be Proactive. Let us know of abusive posts. Multiple reports
will take a comment offline.
6. Stay On Topic. Any comment that is not related to the original
post will be deleted.
7. Abuse of these rules will result in the thread being disabled,
comments denied, and/or user blocked.
8. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Let us know what's going on!