Details for Reporter/Editor (Lincoln City)
Twenty-year-old Country Media Inc., a fast-growing family-owned media company of non-daily print publications and websites has a current opening. We are currently seeking a full-time reporter/editor to work out of our Lincoln City, Ore. office writing for The News Guard.
This position is primarily responsible for writing multiple day-to-day news stories for the weekly newspaper and accompanying websites and reports to the publisher. The successful applicant will produce a wide variety of news and information, including local business, government, schools, and community events and various feature stories. The reporter will also contribute to our teams' efforts in developing special sections. Pagination skills are a plus.
Country Media offers a highly competitive newsroom wages and a variety of employee benefits, including group health insurance; paid holidays, vacation and sick leave; mileage reimbursement; and others. For immediate consideration, Send your resume and cover letter to Frank Perea (Publisher) email@example.com
Trending This Week
- Federal changes increase emergency SNAP benefits for many households
- Many Tillamook County families are feeling financial impact of COVID-19
- Tillamook County Dairy Princess-Ambassador contest set
- Oregon approved to issue over $550M in food assistance to 572,000 children
- ODFW announces bag limit reduction for sport bottomfish
- Virus on decline in Oregon but variants still a concern
- COVID-19 vaccine update: 32 percent of residents fully vaccinated
- Tillamook PUD selects Sage Veek-Petersen for the 2021 College Work Program
- Tillamook County stays in Moderate Risk through May 13
- Letter: Manzanita new City Hall and The Music Man