1. Be Civil. No bullying, name calling, or insulting other writers.
2. Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language. PLEASE TURN
OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
3. Don’t Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
4. Be Truthful. Don’t knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
5. Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
6. Be Proactive. Let us know about abusive comments.
7. Share with Us. We’d love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
8. WARNING: Abuse of these rules will result in the thread being disabled, comments denied, and/or user blocked.
9. Stay On Topic. Any comment that is not related to the original post will be deleted.