Food Hero www.foodhero.org
Number of servings: 2 cups
Time for preparation (including preparation and cooking): 15 minutes
2 cups small cubes of watermelon
1⁄4 cup chopped green onions
1⁄4 cup red onion, finely chopped
1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
1 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
• In a medium bowl, mix all of the ingredients.
• Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
• Serve salsa with burritos, tacos, fish or grilled meat.
• Try adding corn, chile peppers, or chopped avocado.
• If you do not have vinegar, try lemon or lime juice.
• Serve with fresh vegetables or Food Hero Baked Tortilla Chips.